Working at Umass Memorial Medical Center — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Umass Memorial Medical Center pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Umass Memorial Medical Center

From Worcester, Mass — 08/21/2006

My husband works in upper management and I tell him all the time that he has a great job. The reviews on this site are scaring me to death because I'm currently a student who's finishing up with my bachelors and going for my LICSW degree. I feel badly about how most companies treat their employers and I would advise anyone out there who is reading this to get your schooling at all costs and to be careful about where you work. It's a jungle out there! Be wise, careful and never sell yourself short! People who treat people badly will get whats coming to them, eventually. It's karma. If your patient enough you will be able to watch it come back to them. Goodluck everyone.