Working at UHY Advisors — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about UHY Advisors pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at UHY Advisors

From Southfield, MI — 03/22/2010

I have worked for UHY for many years. I have been given great opportunities to learn, grow and advance my career. Pay and benefits are competitive and I am fortunate to be surrounded by some very talented people, whose doors are open and who are willing to share their knowledge and experience. In these difficult economic times, UHY has resisted layoffs of employees. Instead, they have worked to find ways to economize, and continue to deliver great client service and to keep employees working. It is always a challenge to strike a good work life balance when you are in a client service business. We need to be available when our clients need us. But I think that UHY makes an effort to help employees to find that balance.