Working at ugs — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about ugs pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at ugs

From cypress, CA — 12/06/2006

Excellent work environment. If you dont care about growth in your career but personal life is important for you, this is the place to be. The work schedule is very flexible and the work - private life balance can be achieved perfectly. The benefits are average. They offer all ordinary benefits like 401K, partial insurance. But other than a branch called team center, all other branches do not have any growth at all. There are people at the same position since 8-10 years. The pay is way below average and increments are bad too. The work is good. After a little while it converts to a ordinary software engineering job and once you compare it to a software engineering job, this job pay is the lowest you can get.

From Plano, Texas — 04/30/2006

Nice atmosphere, great collegues, one Team. Pamyment: I've seen much better. DON'T expect to do BIG career there!