Working at UCBR — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about UCBR pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at UCBR

From Pennsylvania — 11/01/2009

Very important work, completed by dedicated and competent employees. Miserable work environment, however. Agency vision is not communicated from the top, and a significant number of managers and supervisors have anger/micro management issues that interfere with daily work activities. Managers undermine the regular chain of command structure in order to follow up on rumors, then blame supervisors for not following the chain of command. This follow up on rumors occurs because managers do not develop constructive working relationships with supervisors.