Working at U-Store-It — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about U-Store-It pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at U-Store-It

From Riverside, CA — 06/03/2010

I love working for the company. I have been here 3 years and have moved my way up. They encourage growth. They also encourage family. They have stores across the United States and you can be transferred to another state if requested. I had never done this kind of work and with training, it comes easily. I went from manager to general manager and then to Field Training Specialist. I believe the company listens to your ideas and definately in my district the District Manager works to be supportive to his entire team and listens to their suggestions and uses them.