Working at U.S. Department of Labor — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about U.S. Department of Labor pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at U.S. Department of Labor

From Cleveland, Ohio — 07/23/2007

18 years and without a master's degree, there is no way this agency will promote you - they are the department of Loosers.

From San Francisco, CA — 10/27/2006

Best job I ever had; which may sound strange given the ways things have trended lately for the government. But I have to admit that I have found that the challenges are many; the environment is VERY respectful; and there seems to be a real opportunity to grow. Yes, the pay ain't that great for San Francisco; but if you are able to move, you can definitely buy a house just about anywhere outside of New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and SF if you are able to move. After remembering some of the HORRID jobs I have had over the years, I am SO grateful to have a real job, with some real potential.