Working at TravelCLICK — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about TravelCLICK pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at TravelCLICK

From Houston, Tx — 08/30/2009

I spent a few years at Tclick and I loved it. The company is filled with great people in Houston and also worldwide.

Though many positions worldwide were laid off due to the collapse of the US economy, they did offer an great severance package and even a job skill service to those people laid off. They also paid 1 month insurance in addition to the severance. That truly says a lot about the company!

The Houston location where I worked, is one of the best companies to work for! Forget about what the negative comments are about. and take it from me. If you get an opportunity to work for TravelCLICK in Houston or anywhere for that matter, by all means, TAKE THE POSITION! You will love the respect, independence, versatile hours, ability to be remote and the overall atmosphere in the office!

Everyone at the Houston office from my start in 2005 to my last day in 2008, were extremely helpful, courteous, friendly, genuine and above all, down right wonderful people! Management was A+ and the co-workers are phenomenal, an A+ also!

I just don't see how anyone cannot love this company? I miss it so much. It was the best company ever to work for and I truly doubt, there will be any other that is better.

From Worldwide — 04/09/2009

I happen to know the 2 people (1 has since quit) that posted above and it's very interesting...as in most cases, it's those employees that are one of the following, if not all: incompetent, lazy, immature, those with terrible attitudes and/or work ethics, and those that are not team players that post on websites like these. It's a shame really. I will agree (to a degree) with some statements, namely that of the management being hard to reach due to several offices...but the majority are simply shameless attempts to 'get back' at a company that has given them NUMEROUS opportunities to correct their actions and poor performance. The real shame is that one of them IS more than qualified, but simply has a bad attitude and a real inability to deal with any kind of authority figure.

So, don't let the sour grapes of 2 out of over 500 worldwide employees sway your opinion of this industry leading company. Overall, it is a solid company to work for. Benefits are great, pay is comparable to your respective market and they prefer to promote from within whenever possible so career growth is there.

From Worldwide — 01/13/2009

There is nothing wrong with the company! In fact, it is one of the best companies to work for and get on board with! I highly reccommend TravelCLICK to anyone looking for a position in the hotel industry.
To sum this company up in one word.. AWESOME!