Work at Trader Joes — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Trader Joes pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Trader Joes

From Ventura, Ca — 05/07/2008

So Far So Good, I walked into Trader Joe's for a part time job while going to school, and stumbled on a career. If you don't have a family this is the job for u. Trader Joe's allows you to be yourself especially as a supervisor. The pay isn't bad at all and benefits are a plus. It isn't hard to take 5 weeks of paid vacation a year either. Sometimes the drive sucks and dating chicks in your store is a terminating offense, don't get me wrong there are negatives. The product is great for the price and everything must be sampled. I don't know if I'm Trader Joe's for life, but being young working there rocks.