Working at Tele Tech@home — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Tele Tech@home pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Tele Tech@home

From Greenville S.C — 10/04/2010

I currently work for teletech@home on the BestBuy project. I can say that I have never worked from home up until now, I love the job it is great to be able to work from home. The training was two weeks and then everything that you will learn moving forward is Hands on. So anyone looking for a partime job go to hirepoint.com///Very Convient if you have small children and they really work around your schedule. I am permanent partime agent so there are some reviews that saying it is seasonal but just know what you are applying for when you take the job. Hope this will helpful