Working at Tek Systems(Allegin Group of companies) — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Tek Systems(Allegin Group of companies) pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Tek Systems(Allegin Group of companies)

From Atlanta, GA — 10/17/2010

My experience from working with TEKsystems was pretty good, other than trying to get personal expenses reimbursed. My recruiter, Worked her tail off for 2 months trying to place me in multiple positions. Finally my patience paid off, I was put on a temp project that was to last for 6+ months, until the project was cut due to end of year budget cuts and the project manager was given an ultimatum to do a 75% reduction in head count

The recruiters did their jobs and did it well. They were friendly, visited the site once a week, took me out to lunch, and took the project team out to lunch also. As for the Administration side of the project, well, that was a cluster, When I went to do my on-boarding process paper work, I was not given all of the paper work needed at the time, drug test forms, which delay my start process by two weeks. They messed my contract up 2 times and had to redo them. Logistics wise, they are not very well organized. For a company that strives on technology, a majority of thier paper work is old school, and cannot be done online, or even have fillable pdf forms.

Should I ever need to use TEKsystems again, I would go back with them, I would recommend them, but I would caution people about out of pocket expenses, as it has been over a month since i have submitted them and not got them yet..