Working at Tek-Collect — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Tek-Collect pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Tek-Collect

From Michigan — 09/13/2010

I find this company excellent. The structure is much the same as an insurance job or real estate job. True I have seen people come and go, but the training is excellent. Many people just don't do the work. Its the 80/20 rule of sales....most of the sales are made by the top 20% of talented sales people. Most people don't treat this as a 40 hour/week job. If they did, they would make very good money.

My father works in real estate and sees the same situation there. New people come into his office each month...some sell, some never do. But the ones that do...make excellent money.

The nice thing about TekCollect, is the service. Businesses really need help collecting accounts, and if the client uses the service correctly, they get very good results.

Compared to real estate and insurance...with TekCollect, you work 9 to 5 weekdays. No nights or weekends.