Working at Tecniflex — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Tecniflex pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Tecniflex

From Republic, MO — 05/25/2006

Aquisition of Bancsource 6 months ago... company aquired treated with respect during this period and many olive branches extended to new personnel. Industry is in transition and payscale is somewhat unbalanced depending on when and where you were hired. Management is open to employee input but goal is to profitable. Benefits are comparable to similar companies. Job security is good as long as you are here to work.... majority of employees work in a self motivated environment since they are remote field engineers. Work/Life balance depends on type of territory.... if you perform preventive maintenance on equipment as required, your call rate goes down. Company promotes from within. Company will allow personnel to be based outside of corporate for many management positions but travel is required. Location... Corporate is located in kentucky, missouri and illinois. Remote field engineers are located in 47 states. Worker competence depends on training, etc.... Work environment is good.... you do your job (field service and admin) and nobody hassles you.

Now the vent..... This is a company with great potential. Since the merger, a minority of aquired personnel have left. Many of the personnel that have left were in positions of responsibility and set themselves up to go to competitors while under the employment of Bancsource. Personnel that left the company were not flexible to change and wanted to go back to the good old days of no inventory control, no tracking of performance, no tracking of anything. Guess what... times change. These personnel were also not willing to work on different types of equipment which are key to future growth and security. I wish the best of luck for those that have left but most have gone to companies that are working on equipment lines that are being phased out due to government regulation and banks moving into the 21st century.

From Republic, MO — 05/12/2006

I am just amazed at the number of people that will bad mouth a "former" employer while they are on the way out, and do it anonymously. Have some balls and be willing to take a stand. If you see something broke...work to fix it. Bitching never did anything, there is a right way. Everyone can bitch, old Tecniflex or old Bancsource do not exist anymore. Both company's can bitch about the other, bottom line is we all have benefitted in one way or another from these companies. If you don't like what you see...leave. We will survive. We always do! Be careful...the next company we buy may be the one you work for. Then we will have the opportumity to get rid of you twice!

From Republic Mo — 05/11/2006

You can tell that the people that posted here have no clue to what is reallity. Sorry for being so true but TF is a good company your complaning but did you try to help fix ?????? no just bash bash bash wake up and smell the roses you are the problem not the company. Did you request help???? NO just bitch bitch bitch ok i guess you need some cheese and crackers????? :LOL get a life anywhere but here