Working at TechSkills — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about TechSkills pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at TechSkills

From FL — 12/30/2009

Love it and would never leave...

From WI — 12/23/2009

Have been here awhile and I am not looking elseware.

From Texas — 12/11/2009

Wonderful company that I will always cherish even though I am no longer with the company. I had a great area of schools and all of my campus directors were dedicated to the experience and success of the students. Not all directors were successful- but again, they were dedicated and they did the best within their leadership lid- and there is no fault in that. The senior managers and CEO do care about the students and the student's success and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Failure, and decisions that might not have panned out doesn't equate to apathy or someone not caring. The CEO is a top notch leader as I reported to him. Again, I didn't agree with all the decisions, but I cannot find fault with his intention to lead the company to profitability. Remember business 101, a corporation exists to make a profit for its shareholders. So, although the CEO is being replaced, I wish him all the best and I pray that the TechSkills family is around for a long time to come.

From UT — 12/02/2009

Great place to work. Benifits could be better, but who has thos anymore.

From WI — 11/24/2009

I loved working for this company. I had to move with my family for personal reasons.

From Indiana — 11/11/2009

Former employee here from Indiana and I really miss TechSkills after what I have been through since. As well as the horror stories I hear from others at other places. Most the time I see people on here who are just disgruntle and saying what they like without any thought of the damage it may cause to good people that still work there who do a good job.

From Texas — 11/06/2009

I love my job at techskills, This is a 100% legit, non fake profile. Usually when people are let go from TechSkills it because of performance/competency issues, or dishonesty.

From San Jose, NY — 11/04/2009

All our reviews are anonymous (we don't even require an account or email address), but we do expect you to follow a few guidelines.

* Don't just click -5 or +5 for everything (think about and explain your review).
* Don't personally attack anyone (by name, initials, or title).
* Don't be obscene, violent or hateful.
* Don't go off topic or post spam.
* Don't use ALL CAPS.

So, if you want to be heard, stay within our guidelines. We may change our guidelines at any time.

From Central US — 11/03/2009

I really like working there. My partner got another job that paid quite a bit more so we moved. I wish there was a TechSkills In Montana so i could get my job back. I'm at a much larger school now dealing with all the politcal mess.

Wonderfull coworkers that really cared about the students that attended at our campus. It was really fun watching all of those people change their lives for the better. Go TechSkills!

From USA — 10/15/2009

Front desk job. I liked working there. It was lots to learn and do. Let to raise a child. I would go back.