Working at Taurus Agile Technology — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Taurus Agile Technology pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Taurus Agile Technology

From Chandigarh — 09/21/2009

I have worked at Taurus Agile Technology Corporation Pvt Ltd for nearly 3 years and have nothing but positives to say about this company. The pay scale is terrific and reviews are done annually and are always very fair. All employees are dealt with in a professional manner and shown the utmost respect. The management will always allow you to give your opinion and will take that into account when making decisions.
Even in this terrible economy, we were reassured that our jobs were safe and everything would be done to keep it that way. We work with extremely competent people and never feel degraded or put down by any lack of knowledge in a certain area. People are always will to help others succeed in this company. The location is ideal for many people, transport facility is provided by the company to commute from home to works.
All in all, I feel this company is the best I have ever worked for and I hope to remain at this company a very long time.