Working at Task Force Security — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Task Force Security pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Task Force Security

From Toronto — 01/24/2010

Security is a very difficult industry, but despite this Task Force was a great company to work for. decent pay, great training and company its self is really reliable. Ive been with this company only 6 months and so far are happy with it

From Toronto — 10/12/2007

Task Force Security is one of the best security companies i have worked for so far. The location is ideal and the people are amazing. I have recommended a lot of my friends to this company because of benefits and potential.

From North York — 10/09/2007

Task Force Security Inc located in Toronto, Ont is a great company. I havent heard anything but good things about this place, and when I joined the team, they were all true. Excellent people, great staff and very competitive pay. I worked every type of security job possible with this company, and even the boring sites were worth my time. Would suggest anyone looking for a security job to check out this company.