Working at tao sports tae kwon do — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about tao sports tae kwon do pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at tao sports tae kwon do

From Danville,CA — 08/04/2008

The place I work is, i call it hobby career. I have a passion of teaching and very well customer service skill's. I haved been with the company for 3 years and I truely believed that i did all the work. When I started, the school only had about 60 students...And under one Instructor (Me). I would manage the place on my own, times were my boss had to be gone for vacation's , business seminar's and other personal time off's. I had to convinced my boss for my race after one year and medical benefit's. Where I really felt uncomfortable!
I love the place I work is because I love and have a passion in the martial arts and certainly! teaching it..I am a very good and hard worker individual. I was awarded several time's for being a instructor of the year thru my previous employer. I feel under pay and not being respect for what i haved earned to be an Instructor.