Working at Talyst — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Talyst pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Talyst

From Bellevue, WA — 09/28/2009

Talyst has an innovative product line and great people working here. The market has been tough for a while, but that's more a function of available capital and not product quality or utility. That's why I had to ding the Job Security category a little. We are a market leader in a number of categories, and have found innovative ways to broaden our potential markets.

Talyst has been ranked by two different publications as one of Washington states best places to work, and we are listed on the Inc. 500/5000, Deloitte's Fast 500, and PSBJ's Fastest Growing Private Companies.