Working at Talk2Rep — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Talk2Rep pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Talk2Rep

From Ft. Lauderdale — 11/17/2009

worked in the Ft. Lauderdale office for 2 years then I transferred to work @ home for Talk2Rep. Loved the people and the staff ..seem knowledgeable and I was already treated with respect..liked the hours and the pay..I was working at convergys making less and needed to dress so formally?? the environment here is relaxed but professional. I worked different hours and I was excite to hear about the postions to work at home..I requested the opportunity and after completeing the paperwork and during a test I was was approved for the position. The QA staff montior me and provide me feeback, supervisors @ home as well are online for support..I miss the people I work with in the office but like the postion at home better..like the flexibility and pay the most ..good job and they seem to care about the staff