Working at Talend — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Talend pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Talend

From Irvine, CA — 10/12/2010

Talend has been a great company to come up with. The product, total benefits package and location are definitely its strongest points. The company's infrastructure has come a long way in just the last year and I know that there are large changes on the horizon that will help set the foundation for Talend to become a true leader in the industry. As our sales team's support grows Talend's sales team should become more effective.

From Irvine, CA — 09/09/2010

It is great to work for a winning company that continues to grow and improve even in challenging times. The environment can be challenging in terms of hard work, but I feel recognized and rewarded.
We are treated with respect and the company really puts employees first. They want you to work hard and achieve your goals and in return they work hard to keep you happy.
The benefits package is a plus and the location of the company is a good one in Southern California.

From Irvine, CA — 09/06/2010

I joined Talend a few years ago and since then, it has been a great experience. I have seen the company going from a few people to over 70. Of course growing this aggressively isnít always easy but things have gone pretty smoothly since I first started working here. The work environment is fast paced and people are helpful when needing something. I have been working in a sales position and my boss, focused on our results, has been helpful in my job and taking reasonable decisions.
The company is now in its fourth year of business and 250 people work, worldwide, in the company. Over 80 work in Orange County. We are closing on lots of deals and business is growing up steadily as Talend has new products coming on the market.

From Irvine, CA — 08/23/2010

When I signed up to join a fast growing startup, I wasn't looking for job security or a high pay, but for a motivating job and a balance in life. Talend hasn't disappointed me. Their benefits are excellent for a company this size, and employees who show dedication are empowered to make things happen. This is a high energy company, full of well qualified people, most of them are great to work with. Sure, I am working long hours but I feel well rewarded for my job.
Working in a company like Talend isn't for everybody, but if you get the opportunity, grab it!