Working at Tailor Research — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Tailor Research pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Tailor Research

From Walnut Creek, CA — 05/18/2010

Tailor Research is a highly respected company, it has a great product, great people and infinite opportunities for professional growth. I feel that my work and opinion is always valued and respected. The fact that the financial industry is so competitive, confirms that I made the right choice of being a part of Tailor Research.

From Walnut Creek, CA — 12/15/2009

As a young professional coming from another field, I was concerned of the adaptation process and learning curve, but I have to say that working with Tailor Research has been a great growth experience. Some people might think that working with a start up can be quite scary, but I have to say that working with this team makes it worth it day by day; seeing how we are establishing ourselves is a rewarding experience. Being part of this team, is being part of something new and something that will be very big... and getting paid for it is just icing on the cake.

From Walnut Creek, CA — 12/15/2009

My experience working at Tailor Research has been wonderful. It is a great work environment and offers the excitement of a growing company. My co-workers and I are committed and share the vision this company has to offer to this industry of investment research. And to boot, the pay is not too shabby either!