Working at support.com — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about support.com pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at support.com

From Houston, TX — 02/06/2010

Having worked here for over a year and half, I can honestly say support.com is great place to work. I am impressed with the level of professionalism and integrity among the entire workforce. I enjoy coming to work each day and nothing beats the commute. We have experienced tremendous growth and we are busy from login to logout. As a result, the days go by very quickly and there isn't a day that goes by that something new isn't learned.

From CA — 02/06/2010

support.com is a fast paced growth company and i have plenty of opportunities. I really like working here because i get to work from home, the management listens to me and is responsive and i am heard.

From North America — 02/02/2010

Support.com is an awesome company to work for. It is a true work from home and a real job; not a fly by night "work from home" scam. The company offers its employees full medical, dental, and 401k from day one. All training is paid. I have been with the company for over a year and cannot imagine working anywhere else.

If you are looking for a great work from home job; with great benefits and excellent compensation, look no further.