Working at Sunrise Senior Living — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Sunrise Senior Living pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Sunrise Senior Living

From Cincinnati, OH — 05/26/2010

Sunrise is a place that you can grow. All you have to do is prove that you are outstanding in your current role and you will eventually be promoted to the next step up, I have seen it over and over again. Sunrise is a very caring organization and they mean what they say on their website and strive every day to care for their residents and team members to the best of their ability.
In every company, there are bad eggs that have to be weeded out, but this company as a whole is good and well intentioned and I believe in what they are doing. I am proud to be a part of the Sunrise team!

From Unionville — 02/18/2009

The only good thing about Unionville Sunrise is that we finally have a union!!! There is a light at the end of the tunnel. We still don't have a contract and Sunrise is spending thousands to keep one from us. Money that could have been used toward our raises and benefits!! Sunrise Sucks!

From McClean Va — 07/31/2008

I love working for Sunrise. I get so much more in return than what I give. The staff for the most part is very giving and dedicated. The BEST company I've worked for.