Working at Snelling — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Snelling pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Snelling

From AL — 08/26/2008

I have worked for Snelling for nearly 2 years in a franchise office. Since joining the team, I have felt nothing but the utmost respect from the owners (who happen to work every day in our office.) There is always a lot of turnover in staffing and recruiting, however for the most part our office has been very stable. Salaries are good and can be negotiated on how well you're performing, whether you want a higher base with a higher sales goal or vice versa. Everyone in the office from the administrative staff to the recruiters work together as a team. There isn't much immediate potential for growth, however with the right diligence and passion you can become a branch manager or even an owner.
I'd recommend getting to know the franchisee before you go to work for an individual office, and prepare to work your butt off or you won't succeed. This isn't a cushy job for everyone.