Working at Service Corporation International — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Service Corporation International pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Service Corporation International

From San Bernardino, CA — 04/19/2010

SCI is made up of some of the most Caring Compassionate people I have ever had the chance to meet. I have seen them go out of their way to help their client families and ensure that a perfect service occurs in spite of the difficulties of working for a large company. Yes SCI has it's down sides as all do but it also offers a retirement plan like non other I've found, health benefits for all full time employees, and I've seen leadership go out of their way to find people a place in the company they can succeed in. In my market rarely does anyone quit or get fired, I've worked for them for more than a decade and they've provided me an opportunity unlike any other.