Working at SAP — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about SAP pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at SAP

From Newtown Square, PA — 03/08/2010

I've worked at SAP for eight years, and the only way I'm going to leave is if they throw me out.
Since SAP is such a large company, employees are numbers - you can't avoid that. With 3500 employees on campus, you're not going to know everyone, and upper management isn't going to have any clue who you are.
Some say that SAP demands more than they should, but I find that the company just asks that you put 100% of your effort into your work and get the job done. My current managers acknowledge my accomplishments, and I have the opportunity to attend training (including internal training) to further my expertise.
We pay for a portion of our health benefits, like everywhere else, but our benefits are much more comprehensive than most. We also get plenty of vacation time, free lunch, and we have a fitness center in the main building (also free).
I suppose it depends on your job, but for most of us, the hours are flexible. In general, I think SAP is a great place to work, and I recommend it.