Working at San Mateo-Foster City School District — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about San Mateo-Foster City School District pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at San Mateo-Foster City School District

From Foster City, CA — 09/23/2008

In a nutshell: Pay and benefits are good, and it is worth it if you are willing to put up with not being able to get an answer to your question (especially if you are new like me) because all you get is the run-around. pay and benefits are worth it if you are willing to jump in with absolutely NO training and a boss who treats you as though you are bugging them whenever you have a question. Pay and benefits are worth it if you are able to put up with a supervisor who gives you the wrong answers on everything, but acts as though they know it all. Pay and benefits are worth it if you can tolerate being told a different answer by every single person you ask. If you ask me... the pay and benefits are NOT worth putting up with all the rest of this cr*p.