Working at samsung Noida — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about samsung Noida pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at samsung Noida

From up — 09/23/2010

if you are skilled and confident with your skillsets,then it is a good place to work
i have seen some of my colleagues,those have left long back has joined the conmpany back
....
in NCR one of the best work place

From Noida — 04/19/2010

Well, i will try to be fair in my evaluation.
One person here said that its great working environment... etc. I don't agree to that. First of all, what learning do you expect in very small duration projects? Koreans keep changing requirements without ever thinking that how much time it takes to implement them.

I agree that buttering & favoritism is everywhere. So, SISC is no exception in that regard.

I also agree that salary is fair here. And comparing to yahoo/google is silly.

And for answering another question, please tell me a company where you are told "Dont bring your family to onsite. We won't give you time to take your family out anyway."

Talking to higher management has got enough people thrashed. Who wants to dare. Its not cowardice. You have your family to take care of if some egoist lays you off.

I TOTALLY agree that there is NO RESPECT here, not only for engineers, but for our leads, our managers, and their managers.

Some people are surviving just because they speak. They have NO technical skill !

Processes are fully crappy, to the extent of being VERY SILLY. Process people are neither competent, nor courageous to get them changed. But they show as if they are Gods who know-it-all. ( But it is headache of PL's to deal with that. )

Growth wise, you don't have growth here. Even if you grow, your aukaat will be the same. ( Sorry for bad word, but no other word was fitting here :) You will be doing the same work. Final authority is in hands of 2 managers. Don't expect that they will let anybody even touch their authority. Vo kahte hain na... ( You know the hindi kahavat :)

BUT, inspite of everything, this is not a bad place to work. Max workforce is engineers, who don't deal with all crap above. I suggest - Don't argue too much with managers. ( i prefer not talking to them ), and keep focused in your work. If you are lucky, you will get a good project with good lead. Otherwise, you are doomed !

From delhi — 04/17/2010

it looks good

From Uttar Pradesh — 02/26/2010

Samsung Noida is a good company to work , i dont know why people are criticizing it for useless reasons.
i have been in this company for last one and half years and feel that everyone is supportive, even our managers also works hard and stays late with team and manager are good human.
it all depends upon us how we take the environment, we all should respect the culture of our company instead of just complaining we all should grow jointly,
my lead is pushing but he also works hard and very dedicated towards work, even my manager is very talented,
my department has dedicated employees who works hard on their own and we all get good apprisals evvery year.
samsung is very good for on sight opportunity, i request everyone to join.