Working at SAL & JUDYS — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about SAL & JUDYS pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at SAL & JUDYS

From Slidell, LA — 06/15/2010

This company's warehouse is in Slidell, LA but the restaurant is in Lacombe, LA. They started me out pretty decent, but I became their "go to" employee when they didn't want to deal with things. I made $15/hr. After they fired my manager, I took on her responsibilities and still got paid the same. The sales manager who oversaw me was a complete jerk! He would talk down to me and eventually I had to quit because I couldn't take it anymore. The office ladies however, are sweethearts. I would not recommend this job to anyone who doesn't want to deal with drama though.