Working at saks fifth ave — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about saks fifth ave pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at saks fifth ave

From heart of texas — 02/15/2010

I am working with the best retail people in Texas. My customers are very wealthy and respect my opinion and my tremendous sense of fashion. I'm often called on my personal phone to help my best clients with their purchasing decisions.

My terrific ability to match style and taste would not be appreciated at any other retailer. For those who aren't as gifted, you can always go to the discounters.

From pittsburgh,pa — 12/10/2009

Constantly reducing staff and benifits while raising preformance expectations. Positions are being eliminated which reduce the opportunity of advancement.
To many years of presenting new training programs that are going to change the culture of the company, that are always introduced with the pharse "this is not going away" and they do when the new one is introduced.

From New York, NY — 04/08/2009

The best company

From San Francisco — 09/13/2008

Only the stars thrive so the money can be good if you are a star. Current GM is borderline reclusive and not interested in your opinion. Managers operate on a cloud of fear which trickles down to everyone. I expected better.

From Ft. Lauderdale FL — 07/25/2008

I worked there part time when I was in school. They worked around my schedule so I appreciated that. I have nothing bad to say. I enjoyed my time there.