Working at safeway Insurance Group — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about safeway Insurance Group pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at safeway Insurance Group

From USA — 07/01/2008

Pay - very fair. The company pays those who are loyal, and work hard.
Respect - I am respected by both management and peers alike. My ideas regarding process imporvements are always welcomed, taken into consideration, and many times implemented.
Benefits - Swell. Profit sharing is provided to those investing in the 401k.
Job Security - Have never felt that my job was in jeopardy however this is corporate america and this is a privately owned company. Aything could happen.
Work life balance - Great schedule with great hours.
Career potential/Growth - Hopefully the co is expanding and opening up new opportunities.
Location - No issues.
Co Worker Competence - No issues now. Could not say the same a couple of years ago.
Work Enviornment - friendly and professional.

From Mesa, AZ — 02/15/2007

Great overall company to work for. Pay is good and they don't hire trainees. Management here actually communicates with it's employees unlike at other companies I have been at. Respect is a non-issue. The benefits are lacking a little but comparable to other insurance companies. Its an insurance job so job security is also a non issue. Great work schedule with flexible hours and if you need time off you don't have to beg and plead with management to use your vacation/sick time. The company promotes from within and it's a small office so your chances of moving up are greater. There isn't anything special about the location. The office is a little outdated, but nothing to complain about. Co-workers are great and are always helpful. Again, Safeway only hires experienced adjusters to everyone knows what they are doing. The best thing about this company is the work environment. No one talks down to you and everyone gets along. The office has a real laid back atmosphere and the management makes you feel like you can go talk to them about anything. Overall its a great company to work for.