Work at SAFELITE AUTOGLASS — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about SAFELITE AUTOGLASS pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at SAFELITE AUTOGLASS

From columbus ohio — 03/31/2008

I thought this company is great for people just out of high school or looking for a parttime job. My experience there was short but great, I ended up leaving there because of my transportation issues. Even after I left my supervisor was asking me to come back.

From Columbus,OH — 12/14/2007

I work at safelite as a sales representative. Most of the supervisors are younger than I am. All but two or three of the evening staff are 18-26 years old. The place sometimes feels like it is being run by a cheerleading squad. If you accidently over-discount a customer on glass you might get a lecture that sounds something like thiS, "You just threw $60 away. I could do a lot with $60 dollars. I could get a mani AND a pedi, or I could get my hair done...". They play on psychology a lot too. The big boss is the best at making you feel super special so you can "sell sell sell!" However, there's good start out pay- and a raise every year according to how well you sell. If you are having a bad day, the cheerleading squad will respect that. There's health bennefits that helped my co-worker get lasik, you can make your own schedule and negotiate it with a supervisor, and they are always looking to hire within the company. Also, they buy pizza for you when call flows are heavy. The environment is a little confined and nerve-wracking at first, but then becomes comfortable once you make friends.