Working at Safeguard Business Systems — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Safeguard Business Systems pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Safeguard Business Systems

From Lancaster, PA — 07/15/2009

Safeguard is a national company whose products sell through distributors. Overall the company is employed by very nice individuals but the Lancaster branch is not a good place to work. The owner is very nasty and is notorious for being impossible to work for/with. Everyone they hire is stupid, lazy, and incompetant and I know this because I heard it on a regular basis. I was a sales associate and my salary was docked when my customers did not pay invoices. Upon my hire I signed a contract which stated I was responsible for paying back commission dollard but after a few months of employment with them I learned their policy is to take the entire amount from the sales rep. At one point I faced owing the business more than one month of my salary. They were nice enough to only dock one of the invoices over a period of 6 months. I was also required to travel out of the area on business trips and was made to pay for my own food, gas and parking.

The environment is toxic and negative and the owner will make your life completely miserable. Safeguard in Lancaster is not a place I would recommend to anyone for employment.