Working at RR Donnelley — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about RR Donnelley pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at RR Donnelley

From Harrisonburg, Va — 09/04/2009

I just started working at the North plant and it's been great so far. I get alot of respect from my coworkers, supervisors and management. All the employees I've spoke with have been more than 5+ years and I think that says a lot of the company. The pay is great for the area I live in and the potential of growth looks very promissing. The longest time I've worked for a company was 2years and I'm looking forward to stay here at RR Donnelley (North) for a long time. I would recommend to work in Harrisonburg North plant. If any changes in the mean time I will update everyone.

From Georgia — 09/05/2008

RR Donnelley is not a bad company. They have the sameissues as other companies...good and bad. Overall, they are good tho their employees. The pay is ok (maybe others should have negotiated more). I will say that the benefits are not bad, but could be much better. Work/life balance is real good. I have little kids and have NEVER had a problem doing what was needed for them. Regardless if it was time off to be with them (time I didn't have). Career growth depends on what you are doing and where you want to go AND what locations are near you (and willingness to relocate). Coworker competence is just like any other place. Some are and some are not. Work environment for me is great.