Employee Review of Zurich Insurance - Check out more reviews of working at Zurich Insurance

From NJ — 03/12/2010

Considering the status of the insurance industry in the current market, Zurich employees are fortunate that the company maintains stability. Unfortunately though, there have been times when business decisions included releasing valuable employees. For those of us that remain, we are asked to do one thing - our jobs. We are paid well and are rewarded yearly, even during periods when we might not have done our best performance. We are asked to offer excellent customer service, which is nothing less than we would expect from any of our own personal insurance carriers.
We are all adults and, each day, make the choice to continue to work for Zurich. If people remain in their positions because they are not able to find, for whatever reason, another job comparable then maybe instead of chastizing Zurich, they should be thanking them for the continued employment opportunity.