Employee Review of Zurich Insurance - Check out more reviews of working at Zurich Insurance

From Atlanta, GA — 01/07/2010

Pay - Solid for those doing a good job. For the whiners on here who have a problem with it, they should think about focusing more on their job than on whining and perhaps something miraculous might happen like a raise.

Respect - Great for those that respect the organization that provides security to them and thier family. Unfortunately there are bad apples like those whining here.

Benefits - OK our organization continues to contribute to the 401 k, etc. For those whining, go try another place and you will learn.

Job Security - Not sure it gets any better as long as you work hard

Work / Life Balance - Good for those who know how to manage their time and focus on the right things. For the whiners on here, they haven't figured it out yet.

Career Potential / Growth - Great for those that do thier job and don't whine....

Co-worker Competence - Aside from the whiners on here, most of my coworkers are skilled and actually want to contribute.

Work Environment - Great - company spends a lot of time thinking about the employees and does what it can. However, it is called a job for a reason.....we are suppose to work. It will be better once the whiners move out.