Employee Review of Zurich Insurance - Check out more reviews of working at Zurich Insurance

From Chicago, IL — 12/18/2009

Most of the comments you will read here are obviously biased and not objective. Most are likely no longer with the company and we asked to leave for poor performance. I am not a manager. I am just someone who come in every day and puts in an honest effort and works up to my full potential. Zurich is a fine place to grow your career. There is a lot of work and any role often requires additional hours, if you want the job done right and you care about your work product. A job is always a job; having said that, the managers for the most part are caring and respectful; the office is nice and the people I work with have a great work ethic. I have seen people with poor work ethics let go. Poor performance is not accepted and I like that.

If I had the opportunity for a do-over, I would choose Zurich again and again. That is the best way to gauge the environment. Zurich is a great place to work.