Employee Review of Zones Inc - Check out more reviews of working at Zones Inc

From Auburn, WA — 03/07/2009

Zones is a good place to work if you are ready to participate in an industry the literally changes by the month. There are hundreds of thousands of product and thousands of vendors.
I would say that out of all of the sales staff, about 5%-10% are actually compentent. The rest of them should be let go immediately. I understand the attrition rate in this industry is high, but come on, figure it out and have a vested interest or find a different job.

The support staff seems to be lovely and they work very hard. I would also say the OVR's at Zones are typically good and 1 team sets the bar and standards at Zones, and that would be IBM. They are knowledgeable, timely, trust worthy, and know the product line inside-out.

Overall I would say the pay for the support staff including OVR's is outrageous, the lowest in the industry by far. I don't know how they justify a salary of 35K a year to support 100 million in revenue. ABSOLUTELY SHAMEFUL.