Employee Review of YUSA - Check out more reviews of working at YUSA

From WCH, OH — 01/29/2009

Yusa is a good place to work, with pay and benefits that rival any that of any company in the area. If you give respect to the company, management will give you respect in return. Job security is OK, given the current financial crisis, the company is doing all that it can to keep the employees working. I , for one, appresiate this. There used to be a lot of OT, so work/life balance was hard. The company has made big improvements there in the last year. There is plenty of room for advancement if you apply yourself and put forth an effort. Location is small town Ohio, which is a plus in my book. Many co- workers are very knowledgeable, some aren't. The working environment is a little dirty, but probably normal in this industry. All in all, Yusa is as good as any place to work in the area. It isn't without it's problems, but the company has been working to fix what's wrong. You basicly control your own destiny at Yusa, if you do your job, give an effort,show respect, gain knowledge and use it, you can go far. If you don't do these things, you will probably be one of the ones writing negative comments on this site. It's all what YOU make of it. The saying "you get what you give" applies well here.