Employee Review of YUSA - Check out more reviews of working at YUSA

From Washington Court Hou — 08/16/2008

Pay at Yusa Corporation is decent. You can pretty much make your own hours, if you've got something big going on the next week and want to work 12 hrs all week so you gotta little extra cash, then so be it. Its not that bad of pay.
Respect: Come to work everyday, do your job and what you are told, and your bosses will love you forever.
Benefits: Are great. You put all your time and effort into working at Yusa, and they give you personal leave now, and a point system. You are aloud up to 13 points before you get fired .... 13 points, jesus, some people still cant get up and come into work and still get fired b/c they have pointed out. I am very pleased with the insurance now that its been changed, and if you have an emergency, save your personal days to use. Dont just burn them up for the simple fact that you can.
Job Security right now is a little shady. If a union vote gets into this place, well lets just say I give the company 6 months (if that) before they pack everything up and close the doors. So right now, Im not so sure how secure my job is.
Work/Life balance: Regardless of what shift you work at Yusa, you still have time for your family. Yeah your going to be a little tired at times, but whats more important, falling asleep with your kids wanting to play, or spending quality time with them regardless if you've got to get up and go to work, we all have to do it!! Its a part of life.
There is Potential Growth at Yusa. If you feel you've got what it takes to do a job, then turn in your resume and go for it. The handbook doesnt tell you that you cant apply for any job in there. If posted, that is.
Location: GREAT!! If needed, I can walk to work.
Co-Workers Comp: I had to give a zero. Maybe if they would mind their own business instead of feeding off what everyone else does, maybe they would get something done there. Drama, Drama, Drama. Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you dont.
Work Enviroment: Pretty simple people, its a factory!!