Employee Review of yodle - Check out more reviews of working at yodle

From Philadelphia, PA — 06/22/2010

I came from a successful career at a Fortune 500 Company and was unsure how I would adapt to the atmosphere, industry, and the start-up environment. During the interview process I met a bunch of smart, motivated and energetic people which made MY decision an easy one. I looked into a NUMBER of industries and positions with various companies but discovered Yodle was the best fit for ME. I truly am excited to come into work each day and enjoy working in such a growing field with a great company. The leadership at Yodle is second to none and has us positioned to be THE choice for local online advertising.

The work environment fosters teamwork, personal growth, and "honing your craft". The downsides are I have made some small personal sacrifices in order to excel here but the reward has been worth it. Across the board at Yodle there are common traits of successful people, no matter what position you are evaluating. If you are looking to grow professionally, can think on your feet, can quickly adapt to an ever-changing marketplace, and will work in conjunction with your team at Yodle for the greater good of the company and our clients, then you WILL be successful here.