Employee Review of Yellow Book - Check out more reviews of working at Yellow Book

From An office in NYS — 09/23/2010

I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Especially in todays economy. I've got a book of business, 1000+ leads to go after and a whole bunch of products to sell. All I have to do is worry about myself and make sure I exceed my objective. The negative comments posted here from various offices are a little disturbing. This is just like any other sales company. Do the job, get the cash. Fail to do the job, be prepared to feel some pressure and if it goes on too long, you're gonna get canned. The game is changing and it's hard sometimes, but it can be done. I've seen enough in my time here that the good ones rarely leave because they make really good money and have flexibility. It's obvious that the negative comments are from those that are not getting it done and they're blaming everyone except for themselves.