Employee Review of xerox - Check out more reviews of working at xerox

From Edmonton, AB — 03/17/2010

Great company to work for! I just started my second role with the organization and they have both been in completely different fields. This was something that sold me on Xerox in the begining and they have truly followed through. The opportunities for advancement and growth are definitely there. Granted in the sales channel you do have to put in your time, but if you work hard, put forward a solid effort and show your committed and dedicated, then there are lots of opportunities in the company for you. You really do get from this company, what you put into it. The people writing the bad reviews should realize that and know that is how the corporate world works. Maybe had they given a better effort they would have seen a better result. Anyway, the company has been great to me and I look forward to many years to come.