Employee Review of Xchanging - Check out more reviews of working at Xchanging

From London — 09/27/2010

I work in Xchanging’s London office and find the office environment and space absolutely fine. Like others I sit on a bank of desks with 5 or 6 others yet don’t see the seating arrangements as cramped or too confined. There is plenty of room with a kitchen on each floor offering tea/coffee facilities with soft drinks, vending machines, etc. One floor has a rest area with sofas, TV and microwave, etc. Having visited other offices this is quite a common occurrence.

At times, there is a shortage of meeting rooms but in other companies I’ve worked with City offices this is typical as space is at a premium. Xchanging management do not have offices which means they are always available and are often seen walking around the office; some floors more than others but at least they are visible. Feedback was given about the lack of a rest area and they listened and approved a dedicated space.

All in all an OK company to work for.