Employee Review of William Hill - Check out more reviews of working at William Hill

From London — 05/17/2010

I joined William Hill about 7 years ago and I have never looked back! I soon realised that your destiny was in your own hands. If you wanted to progress then it was up to you to do so. In my time at William Hill I have been a grade D shop Manager/ Staffing Manager for 4 DOM's/ Job Instructor/ Area and Regional Staff Council Rep/ Seconded DOM for about a year, which I realised was not for me and I am now a grade 1 shop Manager in a difficult area, with 7 competitors(Coral/Ladbrookes/Jennings/2xTote/Paddy Power and Bet Fred). It's tough but the challenge is what motivates me. I could hide behind an unnamed district and/or area with my comments, but I shall not! The new bonus scheme makes us all accountable. The new bonus scheme is finally in place because the bonus is not a salary...It IS a bonus and has to be earned! I shall be relocating to Central and South East soon. My current Area/District is 07/074. Stuart Ewen(AOM)/Ronan Kavanagh(DOM). If you do not like the job then you are not a prisoner!!!!!