Employee Review of Whole Foods Market - Check out more reviews of working at Whole Foods Market

From Coral Springs, Flori — 06/30/2007

Pay is good, they will be reapsonable with you and theres a job Dialouge after 30 days that will usually give you a raise. The store gives alot of repsect to everyone. Honestly it's the best job I've had. I've never been a person to work for someone else, but this place feels great. Benefits are amazing. After 400 hours you get all benefits, including gamsharing. After 800 hours medical is free for you and the family.Theres potential growth and its the first company I've seen that actually encourages it, not stomp on you. The location sucks. Coral Springs suck in general. It's hard to get business there and the people are real cheap. Everyone who works there is friendly and kind, never had a problem with anyone. The store is beautiful, always cool, always nice. Great overall. Highly Recommended.