Employee Review of Wendy's - Check out more reviews of working at Wendy's

From Massachusetts — 03/10/2010

I've been working here for almost 2 years. While I have this job, I am also going to college, so both school and work have their moments. Work is not all that bad, but the reason why it's stressful is because of the side chatter and rumors that go around. Every job has it, so I'm not worried and neither should you. My co-workers are competent people, but some have more issues. Managers are well trained and make our store run smoothly. Because of our workers and managers, we manage to have one of the best stores in our district and the surrounding districts nearby. Even though most customers are patient and polite, some have their moments and I usually talk down to them after they try to bring my spirits down. Wendy's is my 4th or 5th family (Lots of friends that are more family). The pay is the usual for a part-time job. Scheduling is perfect, considering that I have college and a social life and this works for everyone here. I would not trade this experience for the world.

Overall, if you play your cards right, you should have no problem working in this environment. But since this is my store, I do not know how other stores are operated. Different experiences for different people. Hope this helps and IM NOT A MANAGER OR ANYTHING CLOSE TO IT...even though I could run this store easily.