Employee Review of Weathershield - Check out more reviews of working at Weathershield

From Ladysmith — 10/07/2009

I've worked at W/S for 20+ years and have seen many styles of leadership, good and bad, as well as many changes, also good and bad. I feel that would be true of ANY company that one works for. To the persons that have a hard time dealing with any of that they should become self-employed. For the small town areas that most of the the plants are located in, the pay should be considered very good. There are not many other jobs in the small towns that pay better - even after the pay cuts. And as far as the persons with experience that have seeking better paying jobs offering more hours - they have found the more hours part, but not the pay increase. We can't diss a company in todays economy for doing what all companies are doing - tightening thier belts and riding it out best as possible.