Employee Review of Walgreens - Check out more reviews of working at Walgreens

From Fort Worth Texas — 09/04/2009

I have been with Walgreens for 5 years. I started as a photo tech, then sims and now mgt. I am pissed at the way the company is turning out to be. But I still infact enjoy my job. I work overnights, and still have a life and family. I understand walgreens feels like they want you to have no life, but it because thats how you have portrayed it. I do not care for my store manager, but i have been in several stores including one in lousiana and not all store managers are the same. I have more of a problem with the 2 women store managers I have had, but not the 3 men managers. I have a list that needs to be done nightly, and when I dont get it done due to factors beyond my control I am upfront with the morning manager and and so forth, no problems yet, and I have been doing it this way for a few months. i still like walgreens.