Employee Review of walgreen drug - Check out more reviews of working at walgreen drug

From Deerfield, IL — 10/18/2010

I'm not on here to bash the company or lay the red carpet down for anyone but the company does need a major makeover. There are many areas that need to be improved upon and that's obvious reading everyones posts on here. People that complain about working holidays I'm baffled by. It's not a secret that the stores are open 365 days a year and people are needed to work. People work at Walgreens by choice. I came to work here because of the wishful thinking of the large amount of oppurtunity there would be. Sadly, I'm pretty discouraged at the amount of oppurtunity there is and the lack of encouragement from management to move up. There needs to be more of an investment in employees. More training, more perks, and more benefit options.