Employee Review of Victoria's Secret - Check out more reviews of working at Victoria's Secret

From Boston, ma — 09/08/2009

I do not understand the negative comments. I am assuming they are from people who want to sit around and do nothing. I work in sales support in the backroom, I honestly love my job. I am paid rather well for what I do, it is not hard. I work how ever many hours I want, usually 15 to 20 per week. if I want more I can get more. I have great support and respect from my managers and co workers. I feel in a job as in life if you put something in, you will get something out, for those complaining about the job I wonder how productive they were at work?? Usually the ones complaning are the ones who are not doing the job properly. If I wanted career advancement, I am sure I could check into it, but I am quite happy being PT. Having been in Education for many years I wanted something different..an easy non thinking part time position..I have it in victorias secret.